The SG-18 smoke generator was originally developed by the military to provide, in a very short time, a visual camouflage or masking to protect sensitive sites and areas. Weighing approximately 150 kilo’s, four people can handle the unit for transportation and can also be easily mounted on to a moving buggy or boat. Fuel and smoke fluid are fed externally to the SG1 via quick release couplings. Power for the SG18 is provided from a built in battery pack, this can provide up to 8 hours of intermittent operation before a recharge is required. Typical coverage is 15m high at a distance of 100m from the generator after 30s of smoke emission.
- Size : L1150 x W510 x H510
- Weight: 95 Kg
- Fuel: Jet a1, heating oil or paraffin.
- Fuel Consumption : Approx 1.4 Litres per minute.
- Requires External Fuel & Smoke Fluid Supply.
- Smoke Fluid : Tested with Ondina & Kristol M14.
- Smoke Production : From 0 to 552 litres per hour.
- Noise Level @ 1m : 98dB.
- Start time from cold : 8 seconds.