The RU19 smoke generator / water mister has been developed to produce a large quantity of smoke as well as having the capability of separately misting water. The unit weighing approximately 350 kilo’s is mounted on to a fork lift truck friendly transport stand. Fuel, smoke fluid and water are fed externally to the engine via quick release couplings. Typical coverage is 20m high at a distance of 100m from the generator after 30s of smoke emission.
- Size : L2400 x W800 x H900
- Weight: 350 Kg
- Fuel: Jet a1, heating oil or paraffin.
- Fuel Consumption : Approx 8 Litres per minute @ idle.
- Smoke Fluid : Tested with Ondina & Kristol M14.
- Smoke Production : From 0 to 1200 litres per hour.
- Water Injection : Up to 1000 litres per minute.
- Thrust : 2000 lbs.
- Control Method : Wired.
- Noise Level @ 1m : 98dB.
- Ignition system : High energy.
- Start time from cold : 25 seconds.
Due to the high energy nature of Gas Turbine engines, a safety perimeter is required when operating the RU19 SG/WM.