Originally used in the RAF’s Nimrod Aircraft.
The Spey250 is used to produce an insanely large volume of wind as well as having the capability of misting massive quantity’s of water.
- Size : L3000 x W1400 x H1500
- Weight: 1500 Kg
- Fuel: Jet a1, heating oil or paraffin.
- Fuel Consumption : Approx 30 Litres per minute @ idle.
- Requires External Fuel & Smoke Fluid Supply.
- Smoke Fluid : Tested with Ondina & Kristol M14.
- Smoke Production : From 0 to 2500 litres per hour.
- Water Injection : Up to 3000 litres per minute.
- Thrust : 12,000 lbs.
- Noise Level @ 1m : 99dB.
- Start time from cold : 30 seconds (Requires APU to start).